All-purpose sewing thread SILK-FINISH COTTON 50, ideal for quilting and sewing
Discover our all-rounder among the Mettler cotton sewing threads: SILK-FINISH COTTON 50. Whether for quilting, sewing or matt embroidery, this sewing thread can be your companion for a great variety of projects.
Versatile and elegant: the sewing thread inspires with its luxurious look and smooth feel. There are no limits to your creativity thanks to the large color selection and different running lengths. Our tip: You can also use the sewing thread as looper thread for your overlock projects in combination with SERACOR as needle thread. This allows to create wonderful decorative effects. The long running lengths are perfectly suited for longarm quilting.
A mercerization process during the thread production makes the sewing thread more tearproof, low-shrink and iron-proof. With this sewing thread you are buying high-quality paired with versatility, a true all-rounder!
- Colour: Glacier Green 0038
- Length: 200m
- Weight: 60wt
- Natural Cotton: Pure cotton thread with a subtle sheen made from 100% long-staple Egyptian cotton. The natural fiber is gentle on skin, feels soft, smooth, and silk-like.
- Mercerisation: The sewing thread passes a mercerization process which makes the thread very strong, heat resistant and greatly reduces shrinkage.
- Highest color fastness: Due to our dyeing technology, an exceptional color fastness is guaranteed.
- Oeko-Tex certification: SILK-FINISH COTTON 50 is manufactured in compliance to internationally recognized ecological requirements and is certified according to STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX