All-purpose sewing thread METROSENE, the tearproof all-rounder
You are spot on with the all-purpose sewing thread METROSENE. The all-rounder among sewing threads effortlessly masters all types of fabrics and stitches. From cotton and synthetic, to mixed fabrics and linen, to silk – the excellent sewability and high-quality of the sewing thread are convincing in every aspect.
The thread impresses with many qualities: METROSENE inspires with an impressive selection of stunningly intense colors that shimmer with a silky gloss. Its tearproof and abrasion resistant properties as well as optimal elongation are completing the many advantages of the METROSENE sewing thread.
- Colour: Sangria 0157
- Weight: 40wt
- Length: 100m
- Universal sewing thread: METROSENE can be used for all fabrics and seams. The sewing thread is iron-proof, does not shrink and stands for maximum color fastness.
- High tear resistance: Provides greater seam strength, avoids thread breakage and results in high abrasion resistance.
- Optimal elongation: Excellent seam elasticity, smooth seams, ideal care properties.
- Ideal gliding properties: No tension regulation is necessary. The optimal loop formation results in an even seam appearance.
- Special finishing process: The thread is noticeably smooth, silk-like and has a beautiful look.
- Oeko-Tex certification: METROSENE is manufactured in compliance to internationally recognized ecological requirements and is certified according to STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX