This foot allows you to sew along longarm quilting rulers to create decorative quilt designs such as lines, feathers, circles etc. Any commercial Plexiglas longarm quilting rulers with a 0.25 inch thickness can be used. The height of the sole of the foot makes it possible to quilt along all the edges of these rulers which is of utmost importance especially with circles.
With this technique the feed dog is lowered and the fabric with the Plexiglas ruler is guided manually with the base of the foot resting against the edge of the ruler. Due to the adjustment dial the height of the foot can be adjusted to match the fabric thickness individually so that the fabric can be moved smoothly and without getting stuck.
- B: 125, 125S, 135, 135S, 145, 145S, 210, B215, 220, 230, 230PE, 240, B325, B330, B335, B350PE, B380, 130, 140, 150, 153, 153QE, 155, 160, 163, 165, 170, 430, 440QE, B555, B570QE, 630, B530, B550QE
- C: 180, 185, 200, 730, 435, 450, B560, B580, 640
- D: B710, B750QE, B780
- E 7Series: B720, B735, B740, B770QE, B770QE PLUS, B790, B790 PLUS
- E 5Series: B535, B540, B570QE, B590
- E 4Series: B475QE, B485, B480
- F: B820QE, B830, B880, B880 PLUS