The sole of the presser foot features a guide which holds the fabric edge together up to the needle hole, preventing the fabric from slipping out of the scroll.
The scroll on the front of the presser foot lets you turn the fabric under twice in a single operation. This double-turned fabric forms a sturdy hem that wont fray.
BERNINA makes a total of seven hemmer presser feet. With Straight Stitch Hemmer #62 , the width of the channel in the sole of the foot corresponds to the finished hem width of 2mm.
- B: 125, 125S, 135, 135S, 145, 145S, 210, B215, 220, 230, 230PE, 240, B325, B330, B335, B350PE, B380, 130, 140, 150, 153, 153QE, 155, 160, 163, 165, 170, 430, 440QE, B555, B570QE, 630, B530, B550QE
- C: 180, 185, 200, 730, 435, 450, B560, B580, 640
- D: B710, B750QE, B780
- E 7Series: B720, B735, B740, B770QE, B770QE PLUS, B790, B790 PLUS
- E 5Series: B535, B540, B570QE, B590
- E 4Series: B475QE, B485, B480
- F: B820QE, B830, B880, B880 PLUS