When working with Zigzag Hemmer #61 the fabric is fed into a scroll, which turns the edge under twice. This prevents the fabric from fraying later. The guide holds together the turned hem until it reaches the needle.
The fabric edge is then sewn with a zigzag stitch into a narrow, sturdy hem which advances easily under the foot.
- B: 125, 125S, 135, 135S, 145, 145S, 210, B215, 220, 230, 230PE, 240, B325, B330, B335, B350PE, B380, 130, 140, 150, 153, 153QE, 155, 160, 163, 165, 170, 430, 440QE, B555, B570QE, 630, B530, B550QE
- C: 180, 185, 200, 730, 435, 450, B560, B580, 640
- D: B710, B750QE, B780
- E 7Series: B720, B735, B740, B770QE, B770QE PLUS, B790, B790 PLUS
- E 5Series: B535, B540, B570QE, B590
- E 4Series: B475QE, B485, B480
- F: B820QE, B830, B880, B880 PLUS