The Open Embroidery Foot with Non-Stick Sole #56 is multi-talented, ideal for sewing on appliqu�s and decorative trims or elastic, as well as for Richelieu embroidery.
Its also suitable for circular embroidery, and for sewing lines, curves and corners. The practical non-stick sole ensures smooth feeding, even over sticky materials.
The large wedge-shaped channel under the sole allows easy feeding of the fabric, so the presser foot glides smoothly over dense stitch formations. The open toe configuration also guarantees a good view of the sewing area.
- B: 125, 125S, 135, 135S, 145, 145S, 210, B215, 220, 230, 230PE, 240, B325, B330, B335, B350PE, B380, 130, 140, 150, 153, 153QE, 155, 160, 163, 165, 170, 430, 440QE, B555, B570QE, 630, B530, B550QE
- C: 180, 185, 200, 730, 435, 450, B560, B580, 640
- D: B710, B750QE, B780
- E 7Series: B720, B735, B740, B770QE, B770QE PLUS, B790, B790 PLUS
- E 5Series: B535, B540, B570QE, B590
- E 4Series: B475QE, B485, B480
- F: B820QE, B830, B880, B880 PLUS