Three-Sole Walking Foot with Seam Guide #50 is a wiz at working with challenging fabrics. Especially well suited to machine quilting and to sewing sticky materials, this foot also helps you match stripes and plaids by preventing the fabrics that are being stitched together from shifting.
Three-Sole Walking Foot with Seam Guide #50 features a standard sole, a special quilting sole, and a sole with a central guide for edgestitching and stitching in the ditch. In addition, its two seam guides help you sew accurately. The result: projects with consistent stitching and perfectly matched patterns.
Discover your Three-Sole Walking Foot with Seam Guide #50 in the BERNINA accessories range now!
- B: 125, 125S, 135, 135S, 145, 145S, 210, B215, 220, 230, 230PE, 240, B325, B330, B335, B350PE, B380, 130, 140, 150, 153, 153QE, 155, 160, 163, 165, 170, 430, 440QE, B555, B570QE, 630, B530, B550QE
- C: 180, 185, 200, 730, 435, 450, B560, B580, 640
- D: B710, B750QE, B780
- E 7Series: B720, B735, B740, B770QE, B770QE PLUS, B790, B790 PLUS
- E 5Series: B535, B540, B570QE, B590
- E 4Series: B475QE, B485, B480
- F: B820QE, B830, B880, B880 PLUS