This presser foot facilitates the sewing-on of appliques, using
cords, yarns, ribbons and braids with a diameter of 2 mm. All
sorts of lines and shapes can be created by feeding the cord
directly under the needle.
Free-Motion Couching Foot #43 is a specialist when it comes to appliqueing with cords, yarn and ribbon.
The cords are fed directly to the needle through a hole in the sole, and can be sewn on in any direction you desire with the feed dog lowered letting you create imaginative lines, patterns and shapes in no time flat.
Free-Motion Couching Foot #43 also features a practical cord guide that can be attached next to the thread cutter on your machine.
- B: 125, 125S, 135, 135S, 145, 145S, 210, B215, 220, 230, 230PE, 240, B325, B330, B335, B350PE, B380, 130, 140, 150, 153, 153QE, 155, 160, 163, 165, 170, 430, 440QE, B555, B570QE, 630, B530, B550QE
- C: 180, 185, 200, 730, 435, 450, B560, B580, 640
- D: B710, B750QE, B780
- E 7Series: B770E, B720, B735, B740, B770QE, B770QE PLUS, B790, B790 PLUS
- E 5Series: B500E, B535, B540, B570QE, B590
- E 4Series: B435, B475QE, B485, B480
- F: B820QE, B830, B880, B880 PLUS