Pintucks give texture to a fabric surface and are ideal for minipiping,
trimmings, smocking, entredeux and fagoting.
Foot #32: For fine-to-medium-weight fabrics, with 2-mm twin
Pintuck Foot with 7 Grooves #32 is a specialist for sewing especially fine pintucks on light to medium weight fabrics using a double needle. The typical pintuck shape is produced by the bobbin thread, which pulls together the two lines of stitching as you sew.
The grooves in the sole of the pintuck foot act as a guide for stitching several perfectly parallel pintucks. The cutout in the center of the foot provides an unimpeded view of the needle-penetration area and facilitates working with this foot.
The pintuck foot is also highly suitable for smocking and entredeux work, as well as fagotting.
Browse the BERNINA accessories catalog now, and get to know the versatile Pintuck Foot with 7 Grooves #32!
- B: 125, 125S, 135, 135S, 145, 145S, 210, B215, 220, 230, 230PE, 240, B325, B330, B335, B350PE, B380, 130, 140, 150, 153, 153QE, 155, 160, 163, 165, 170, 430, 440QE, B555, B570QE, 630, B530, B550QE
- C: 180, 185, 200, 730, 435, 450, B560, B580, 640
- D: B710, B750QE, B780
- E 7Series: B720, B735, B740, B770QE, B770QE PLUS, B790, B790 PLUS
- E 5Series: B535, B540, B570QE, B590
- E 4Series: B475QE, B485, B480
- F: B820QE, B830, B880, B880 PLUS