Pintucks give texture to a fabric surface and are ideal for minipiping,
trimmings, smocking, entredeux and fagoting.
Foot #31: For medium-weight fabrics, with 3-mm twin needle
Pintuck Foot with 5 Grooves #31 is specially suited to sewing even pintucks on medium weight fabric.
For sewing pintucks, you ll need a double needle with a width between the two needles corresponding to the width of the grooves on the foot (up to 3mm).
This way the finished tucks will be the matched in size to the grooves in the pintuck foot. When sewing several parallel pintucks, these grooves ensure an even distance between rows. The generous cutout in the center of Pintuck Foot with 5 Grooves #31 ensures a good view of the area to be sewn.
The pintuck foot is also ideal for sewing braids, trim, and mini-piping, as well as for elastic gathering.
- B: 125, 125S, 135, 135S, 145, 145S, 210, B215, 220, 230, 230PE, 240, B325, B330, B335, B350PE, B380, 130, 140, 150, 153, 153QE, 155, 160, 163, 165, 170, 430, 440QE, B555, B570QE, 630, B530, B550QE
- C: 180, 185, 200, 730, 435, 450, B560, B580, 640
- D: B710, B750QE, B780
- E 7Series: B720, B735, B740, B770QE, B770QE PLUS, B790, B790 PLUS
- E 5Series: B535, B540, B570QE, B590
- E 4Series: B475QE, B485, B480
- F: B820QE, B830, B880, B880 PLUS