Jeans foot #8 is especially suited for sewing straight-stitched seams in tough, heavy fabrics such as denim, linen or canvas. Multi-layered fabrics also benefit from its special design.
When combined with the straight-stitch plate and its narrow needle opening, which gives the needle the greatest possible stability, the flat sole of this foot makes it easier for the foot to glide over the thick layers of fabric.
Jeans foot #8 is also ideal for straight-stitching medium weight and thin materials. Please note that the new BERNINA Dual Feed only works with type-D presser feet.
- B: 125, 125S, 135, 135S, 145, 145S, 210, B215, 220, 230, 230PE, 240, B325, B330, B335, B350PE, B380, 130, 140, 150, 153, 153QE, 155, 160, 163, 165, 170, 430, 440QE, B555, B570QE, 630, B530, B550QE
- C: 180, 185, 200, 730, 435, 450, B560, B580, 640
- D: B710, B750QE, B780
- E 7Series: B720, B735, B740, B770QE, B770QE PLUS, B790, B790 PLUS
- E 5Series: B535, B540, B570QE, B590
- E 4Series: B475QE, B485, B480
- F: B820QE, B830, B880, B880 PLUS