Embroidery Foot #6 is ideal for satin stitching and other dense stitch patterns. The wide channel under the sole allows it to glide effortlessly over thicker and wider stitch formations without fabric feed being affected.
The result is a neat and consistent stitch pattern. Embroidery Foot #6 also features a small hole in the center of the foot for couching a narrow cord or elastic.
This makes it a cinch to sew attractive edge finishes and gorgeous embellishments with this presser foot.
- B: 125, 125S, 135, 135S, 145, 145S, 210, B215, 220, 230, 230PE, 240, B325, B330, B335, B350PE, B380, 130, 140, 150, 153, 153QE, 155, 160, 163, 165, 170, 430, 440QE, B555, B570QE, 630, B530, B550QE
- C: 180, 185, 200, 730, 435, 450, B560, B580, 640
- D: B710, B750QE, B780
- E 7Series: B720, B735, B740, B770QE, B770QE PLUS, B790, B790 PLUS
- E 5Series: B535, B540, B570QE, B590
- E 4Series: B475QE, B485, B480
- F: B820QE, B830, B880, B880 PLUS