Blindstitch Foot #5 is the invisible-hemming expert. When you sew a blind-hem with this foot, the stitching can scarcely be seen from the front. With Blindstitch Foot #5 the stitch is formed over a special blade that acts as a guide, creating a slightly loose stitch so that the hem lies nice and flat.
When the fabric is pressed flat, the needle-penetration points on the front of the fabric close up, making the seam virtually invisible. Whats more, the guide blade ensures an even distance to the folded edge, allowing the hem to be sewn neatly and consistently.
- B: 125, 125S, 135, 135S, 145, 145S, 210, B215, 220, 230, 230PE, 240, B325, B330, B335, B350PE, B380, 130, 140, 150, 153, 153QE, 155, 160, 163, 165, 170, 430, 440QE, B555, B570QE, 630, B530, B550QE
- C: 180, 185, 200, 730, 435, 450, B560, B580, 640
- D: B710, B750QE, B780
- E 7Series: B720, B735, B740, B770QE, B770QE PLUS, B790, B790 PLUS
- E 5Series: B535, B540, B570QE, B590
- E 4Series: B475QE, B485, B480
- F: B820QE, B830, B880, B880 PLUS