With its cut-outs in front and back of the needle opening, Reverse-Pattern Foot #01 is ideally suited to sewing forward and reverse-feed stitches. It makes quick work of assorted utility and decorative stitches, as well as the sewing of waistbands and hems on heavy fabrics such as corduroy, denim or wool. Reverse-Pattern Foot #01 features a side slot through which the upper thread can be conveniently pulled under the foot and to the back.
- B: 125, 125S, 135, 135S, 145, 145S, 210, B215, 220, 230, 230PE, 240, B325, B330, B335, B350PE, B380, 130, 140, 150, 153, 153QE, 155, 160, 163, 165, 170, 430, 440QE, B555, B570QE, 630, B530, B550QE
- C: 180, 185, 200, 730, 435, 450, B560, B580, 640
- D: B710, B750QE, B780
- E 7Series: B720, B735, B740, B770QE, B770QE PLUS, B790, B790 PLUS
- E 5Series: B535, B540, B570QE, B590
- E 4Series: B475QE, B485, B480
- F: B820QE, B830, B880, B880 PLUS