All that Glitters Sews!
Coated with 24K gold, the special edition Reverse Pattern Foot #1 is an optional accessory packaged in a beautiful commemorative tin complete with a golden spool of Mettler Thread. Whether it be for collecting or sewing, this foot leaves a brilliant impression.
Now is the time to take advantage of this golden opportunity because it doesnt come around every year. So hurry and get your foot while supplies last!
The Gold-Plated Presser Foot #1 is ideally suited to sewing forward and reverse-feed stitches with its cut-outs in front and back of the needle opening.
This BERNINA presser foot is coated with 24-carat gold. Gold is a soft precious metal, and therefore signs of abrasion can and likely will occur in the ordinary use of this product. The functionality of this product will not be affected by these abrasions. BERNINA MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO THE OVERALL APPEARANCE OF THE PRESSER FOOT, AND DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY RELATED THERETO, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION FOR SIGNS OF ABRASIONS AND ORDINARY WEAR AND TEAR.
- B: 125, 125S, 135, 135S, 145, 145S, 210, B215, 220, 230, 230PE, 240, B325, B330, B335, B350PE, B380, 130, 140, 150, 153, 153QE, 155, 160, 163, 165, 170, 430, 440QE, B555, B570QE, 630, B530, B550QE
- C: 180, 185, 200, 730, 435, 450, B560, B580, 640
- D: B710, B750QE, B780
- E 7Series: B720, B735, B740, B770QE, B770QE PLUS, B790, B790 PLUS
- E 5Series: B535, B540, B570QE, B590
- E 4Series: B475QE, B485, B480
- F: B820QE, B830, B880, B880 PLUS