Used with presser foot #92 (included), this device enables you
to embroider beautiful decorative and functional eyelets, which
are very popular on sportswear and materials such as jersey.
Eyelet embroidery attachment #82 comes with an extensive set containing everything you need to embroider decorative or functional eyelets. Included in the set are various awls and punches for cutting holes in the fabric.
Six different sizes of eyelet studs allow you to create 6 different sizes of eyelet. Also included is Presser Foot for Eyelet Embroidery #92, a free-motion foot which doesnt press the fabric against the feed dog instead, the vertical spring movement of the presser foot (hopper mechanism) holds the fabric down while stitching, preventing the fabric from being lifted along with the needle (flagging). The set is extremely versatile, enabling you to embroider elegant tablecloths or cushion covers with intricate embellishments, or to sew sturdy eyelets for jackets or shirts.
- B: 125, 125S, 135, 135S, 145, 145S, 210, B215, 220, 230, 230PE, 240, B325, B330, B335, B350PE, B380, 130, 140, 150, 153, 153QE, 155, 160, 163, 165, 170, 430, 440QE, B555, B570QE, 630, B530, B550QE
- C: 180, 185, 200, 730, 435, 450, B560, B580, 640
- D: B710, B750QE, B780
- E 7Series: B720, B735, B740, B770QE, B770QE PLUS, B790, B790 PLUS
- E 5Series: B535, B540, B570QE, B590
- E 4Series: B475QE, B485, B480
- F: B820QE, B830, B880, B880 PLUS