AccuQuilt – Go! – Die – Eagle – 55383
AQ Cutting Mat Required: GO! Cutting Mat, 10in x 10in
Eleanor Burns is a celebrated industry role model. Best known for her Quilt in a Day television series, she is also a prolific author, revered teacher, trainer, quilting techniques pioneer and an AccuQuilt advocate!
With this die, you can mix and match the shapes to create beautiful patriotic wall hangings and quilts your family will be proud to display.
- Weight: 0.9 lbs
- Finished Size: 16.5625in x 9.25in or 42.1cm x 23.5cm
- Die Board Size: 10in x 10in or 25.4cm x 25.4cm
- No template required. The GO! Eagle die includes six applique shapes that are typically difficult to cut by hand
- Great value! Get multiple applique shapes for the price of one GO! die.
- Quickly and easily cut four of each pre-fused applique shape in one pass thru the cutter fusible counts as one half layer of fabric
- Cut GO! Eagle shapes out of a variety of fabrics: cotton, batiks, wool, felt, flannel, fleece, Cuddle fabrics and more!
- A great way to use up scraps
- Cut so much more fabric in less time.
- Get accurate cuts every time — No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Easiest to use — Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam — Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut.
- Safe to use — No blades come anywhere near your fingers
Out of stock