AccuQuilt – Go! – Die – Dresden Plates – 55071
AQ Cutting Mat Required: GO! Cutting Mat, 10in x 24in
Piecing Dresden Plate blocks was never easy until now. The GO! Dresden Plates makes cutting this tricky design from multiple fabric layers a piece of cake.
- Dresden Plates is a Block on Board die which means it’s specially designed to include all the shapes you need to create a block on one die board.
- No measuring! No templates! Drunkards Path includes three unique shapes that are labor intensive and difficult to cut by hand.
- A traditional quilt block, Dresden Plates also creates unique contemporary designs. Arrange Dresden Plates in colorful combinations for great quilt designs.
- The rounded plate shapes feature matching notches for easy pinning and fast sewing. The pointed plate shapes easily sew to a crisp finished point.
- Five Dresden Plates form one quarter circle. 20 Dresden Plates form one full circle, measuring approximately 12in tip to tip.
- Includes 0.25in seam allowance and screen printed letters on die for easier piecing and organization of shapes.
- Cut so much more fabric in less time.
- Get accurate cuts every time — No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Easiest to use — Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam — Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut.
- Safe to use — No blades come anywhere near your fingers
Out of stock