Bulk thread SERAFLOCK for overlocking, ideal for elastic fabrics
With this overlocking thread, you are buying a perfect bulk thread for all serging and closing seams in elastic, knitted and woven fabrics. Whether for wool or elastic seams in knitted fabrics such as underwear, gym wear or swimwear: SERAFLOCK is ideal for edge covering, even materials that fray easily. Its bulky thread structure is predestined for this task. The thread can be processed without any problems even on the most sophisticated multi-function overlock machines and impresses with its non-shrink and easy-care properties.
Last but not least, the overlocking thread excites with its convenient handling: A Miniking spool with snap-lock provides a clean and practical storage and the snap groove holds the thread in place when not in use.
- Colour: Blue Ribbon 2255
- Length: 1000m
- Weight: 120wt
- High elasticity: The thread is ideal for wool and elastic seams in knitted fabrics such as underwear, gym wear and swimwear.
- Exceptional gliding properties: Unsurpassed and trouble-free sewability of the bulk thread, even on the most sophisticated multi-function overlock sewing machines.
- Ideal care properties: SERAFLOCK does not shrink and is easy-care.
- Practical storage: The snap-lock Miniking spool provides a safe, clean and practical storage place for the thread. The snap groove holds the thread in place when not in use.
- Oeko-Tex certification: SERAFLOCK is manufactured in compliance to internationally recognized ecological requirements and is certified according to STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX