Used together with a straight-stitch plate, this embroidery foot
is particularly suitable for tasks that use the embroidery
module, as well as for darning fine fabrics. The drop-shaped
needle opening and the shape of the presser-foot sole reduce
damage to the upper thread, contributing to an attractive
Thanks to its special design, Drop-Shaped Embroidery Foot #26 is the expert when it comes to optimum fabric grip and attractive embroidery results. The design of the sole as well as the teardrop-shaped needle opening provide for a secure grip, reducing the risk of damaging the upper thread.
In addition, Drop-Shaped Embroidery Foot #26 features a vertical spring (hopper) which presses on the fabric when the needle is lifted, thereby preventing flagging. Drop-Shaped Embroidery Foot #26 is a free-motion presser foot which is ideal both for embroidering and executing free-motion sewing techniques with the machine. Furthermore, Drop-Shaped Embroidery Foot #26 can also be used to darn delicate fabrics.
- B: 125, 125S, 135, 135S, 145, 145S, 210, B215, 220, 230, 230PE, 240, B325, B330, B335, B350PE, B380, 130, 140, 150, 153, 153QE, 155, 160, 163, 165, 170, 430, 440QE, B555, B570QE, 630, B530, B550QE
- C: 180, 185, 200, 730, 435, 450, B560, B580, 640
- D: B710, B750QE, B780
- E 7Series: B770E, B720, B735, B740, B770QE, B770QE PLUS, B790, B790 PLUS
- E 5Series: B500E, B535, B540, B570QE, B590
- E 4Series: B435, B475QE, B485, B480
- F: B820QE, B830, B880, B880 PLUS