Open Embroidery Foot #20 is a specialist when it comes to embroidering with your sewing machine. This foot is ideally suited to Richelieu and circular embroidery, as well as to following lines and patterns.
The wide opening at the front of the foot affords a clear view of the stitching area, while the wide wedge-shaped channel under the sole of the foot ensures perfect fabric feed even over dense stitch formations.
The Open embroidery foot is also available with a special non-stick sole (#56) for use with sticky fabrics. Whats more, the design of Open Embroidery Foot #20 makes it ideal for sewing on trims and creating attractive appliques.
- B: 125, 125S, 135, 135S, 145, 145S, 210, B215, 220, 230, 230PE, 240, B325, B330, B335, B350PE, B380, 130, 140, 150, 153, 153QE, 155, 160, 163, 165, 170, 430, 440QE, B555, B570QE, 630, B530, B550QE
- C: 180, 185, 200, 730, 435, 450, B560, B580, 640
- D: B710, B750QE, B780
- E 7Series: B720, B735, B740, B770QE, B770QE PLUS, B790, B790 PLUS
- E 5Series: B535, B540, B570QE, B590
- E 4Series: B475QE, B485, B480
- F: B820QE, B830, B880, B880 PLUS