- This event has passed.
Bernina Free-Motion Skill Builder: Bernina Stitch Regulator
April 6 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm$75
BERNINA Skill Builder Event – Free-motion quilting with your BERNINA Stitch Regulator
Learn the basics of the BERNINA Stitch Regulator for outstanding free-motion quilting. Practice several motifs as you stitch on your sample piece. Guidance and feedback will be provided during this live Zoom event to build your skills and confidence. Instructions for multiple ways to finish your quilted piece will be provided.
Order your quilt kit and instructions to prepare ahead of time to get right to the fun stuff…the quilting!
COST: $75 (kit included)
*Class will be recorded for viewing convenience.
Fabric 1 – Fat 1/8
Fabric 2 – Fat 1/8
Fabric 3 – 15″ x WOF
Fabric 4 – 20″ x 20″
Batting – 20″ x 20″
• Thread to match fabrics, optional to choose contrasting thread (Aurifil, Presencia, Isacord, personal preference)
• Spray baste to secure quilt sandwich, Odif 505 or equivalent
• New needle, Schmetz super non-stick size 90 recommended
• Hera marker or fabric air-erasable marker
• Walking foot to create quilt sandwich
• Quilting gloves (personal preference)
• Pen and note paper
• Free-motion design reference material (books, stencils, motifs)
• Small whiteboard and marker for doodling
Big Book of Machine Quilting
Sew Steady Extension table
BERNINA Accessory Case
Schmetz Super non-stick needles
Gloves or gripping tools
Masking tape, painters’ tape