We’re making sewing social!
Come out to our Sew Days. Six classes in total, sign up for as many as you want.
Each project focuses on one sewing technique and are easy and fun for both beginners and more-experienced sewers.
Best of all - the class fee is only $5.00 per session! And the patterns are only $2.50 each!
Encourage your friends and enjoy the classes together. Share the fun and introduce your non-sewing friends too!
- Class Details
- Easy Mitered Placemats
- Saturday, July 20, 10:00 - 1:00 OR 2:00 - 5:00
- Super easy and fat quarter-friendly, the backing on the placemat folds to the front to finish the edge and create the mitered border.
- Half & Half Apron
- Friday, July 26, 1:00 - 4:00 OR 6:00 - 9:00
- A simple one-size-fits-all pattern that you will have fun making as well as using or giving as a gift. Just two half-metre pieces of fabric are required for this colourful apron.
- On the Eights Runner
- Saturday, August 03, 10:00 - 1:00 OR 2:00 - 5:00
- Make a nice 16" x 40" table runner. Pair it up with seasonal fabric for any occasion.
- Catch All
- Wednesday, August 07, 1:00 - 4:00 OR 6:00 - 9:00
- Create these great looking fat quarter-friendly containers in multiple sizes. The soft fabric body is held open by a standard 6" embroidery hoop.
- Easy Backpack
- Saturday, August 17, 10:00 - 1:00 OR 2:00 - 5:00
- The simple drawstring closure makes this easy-to-make 14" by 16" backpack the perfect tote for sports gear, dance shoes or trips to Grandma's. The patch pocket adds extra storage for smaller items that are held in with the pocket flap and Velcro closure.
- Trendy Tote
- Sunday, August 25, 1:00 - 4:00
- Take your stuff anywhere in this open-design Trendy Tote. Perfect for hobby and craft materials, books, etc.
- All Classes
- Duration: 3 hours/Session
- Instructor: Anne
- Class fee: $5/Session
- View Class Infosheet